A lot of people we meet who aren’t yet using Social Media or haven’t fully integrated it into their marketing plans ask us what they should post on their Social Media channels.
There are literally hundreds of things you can post about but for some simple outgoing post suggestions for your social media, see below. We recommend the 80/20 rule i.e. 80% sharing useful information and content and engaging with your audience and just 20% directed to your business.
1. Promotional offers for your products/services
2. How your product/services solve your customers’ problems or help them
3. Comparisions of yours to other similar products/services
4. Reviews of your products/services or testimonials/case studies
5. Best of, top sellers or customers’ favourites
6. Your USP
7. What you’re working on right now
9. Industry news
10. Share photos or video of your people doing their work or using your products
We’ll post some more suggestions in the future, but hopefully these will give you some inspiration if you’re struggling with what to talk about. Don’t forget, we’re very social and happy to join you in conversation, especially on Twitter, so do follow us @DotSocialise and
Wendy Ager @WendyAnnAger
Stephanie Darkes @StephanieDarkes
Ania Wilk-Lawton @AniaWL